How to create a new site
- You need to buy domain
Adding domain at hosting
- http://188.8.131.52:1500/ispmgr. Will appear notify that it’s not secure. It’s OK. Login: root, Pass: 2T0QCMaHpn7IWZ
- Choose Accounts -> Users and press Add button
- Create Login (better to put the same name like domain name but without .no) and Password. Press NEXT
- Fill in field Enter the name of the WWW-domain. Put here your domain from STEP 1.
- Copy IP adress of future site.
- Press NEXT and then FINISH.
Testet med sergei og fenni.no:
Connecting domain to hosting
- Go to your domain registrator and create new A-entries for the domain with IP-adress which you copied in 2 STEP
- After some time (usually 0.5-4 hours) your domain will be connected.
Creating Data Base
- Go to Tools -> Databases and press Add button
- Fill in DB name (better to put the same name like domain name but without .no)
- Choose Owner (It is the user from 2 STEP)
- Enter username and password and copy them somewhere
Upload site archive
- Choose System -> File manager
- Go to /var/www/USER/data/www/SITE.NO/. User – from 2 STEP, SITE.NO – your domain name
- Delete index.html
- Press Upload button and upload an archive
- When archive will be uploaded – select it and press Extract
- Open url http://SITE.NO/new-install.php
- Fill in site’s URL, DB login, DB password (from 4 STEP)
- Press OK